Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

time for a new post...

Hi Everyone!


Today I thought I'm writing to all of you, because its been a while since my last post.


I've got so many things to do at the moment, that there is no time for crafting :-( ...what a bitty...


Today it's St. Martins feast with my kids group and I've got to prepare lots of stuff for December (presents, songs and other traditional things we are doing with the children in the kindergarden).
And of course I have a bad cold and feel really bead, so bad that I even didn't make something crafty although I have my new CRICUT machine since Monday!!!! 




This machine is awesome! Right now I'm waiting for my new cartridges but than I really get started...
Certainly I tried out all the different settings on my keyboard but as nice the cartridge font "George and basic shapes" is, as simple it is. Great to figure out the functions of the machine but not very scale - title is program!


Okay, hope you all have a nice 10th of  November. Here in Vienna its foggy but a nice weather for a little lantern walk in the afternoon!


If you have some experiences with the cricut machine (the original one), please let me know!


Bye,
Bettina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen