Montag, 21. November 2011

Another box

Hello,


Yesterday night I started to ground my old wooden box with my red and white acrylic colors. And today I gave it a finish with the flower and bug pictures. I cut them out of an old napkin and fixed it with clear acrylic paint that has a shiny look after it's dry.
So, here is a little picture of it:
front side of my box
Today I tried out something new:
I took some sheets of paper (all in the same size) and fixed it together with a piece of duct tape on one side. Than I made a hardcover front and backside and fixed it once again with some adhesive. 
The cool thing is that you now can open the little jotter and write something inside. And you can also pull out a sheet as like as a scratchpad.
I don't like the design of my jotter but it was an experiment and I did not know that it will work. Nevertheless I'd like to show you the book on a picture, although it's ugly *lol*
My "ugly" jotter 

The open jotter


















I'm quite sure that I'll do some more of these books as a gift for Christmas or so because you can use all kinds of papers and materials, you can decorate the outside with all scrapbooking and card making options and ideas you have and there's no limit in which size you work it out. So everyone needs something to write down notes - everyone can need a little scratchpad.


Yours,
Bettina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen