Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

cupcake card

The last week I was cutting and cutting and cutting...
It'r so much fun. Just put the cartridge in the machine type whatever you want to be cut and than you wait  a little bit - done :)
With my new cartridges (Rock Princess, Mini Monograms) I've decided to create this lovely, colorful birthday card. And than I did a little girly scull. It's so cute!!!

 
























Cupcake Card

Materials:

  • cardstock in different patterns and colors
  • cricut machine and cartridges
  • white card
  • red polka dotted ribbon
  • glue
How to:
  1. I've sliced the "smile" phrase in green (Mini Monograms p. 122)
  2. I've cut the green and black foundation (p. 129, p. 126 Mini Monograms) and double glued it 
  3. I changed the cartridge and cut out all the single pieces for the little cupcake (Rock Princess p. 77). I fixed the pieces together and colored the cherry with my red glitter glue. After it tried I put it on the foundation.
  4. I took the white card fixed a piece of the flower paper the ribbon and the smile phrase on it. Than I put some 3D dotties on the backside of my muffin and set it on the card. ready!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen