Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Old Boxes with a New Dress


Hello Everyone,


The days ill at home and not allowed to got outside is the time I use for my crafty ideas :)


Yesterday I've started to work on my boyfriend's Christmas calendar for this year but right now I would need some more material so I put this project aside. 


Later that day I made some boxes. 4 little ones (not very spectacular) in an Origami technic. Another one I made even also in this technic is a little bit bigger with a nice flower on top and some ribbon (I think that's a very cute one!):


open box filled with some stuff
Top of the box with the flower











Today I thought I redesign some of my old boxes. The first one is an old picture-box in some ugly yellow and blue color. Colors I don't like in my room. I have 90% shelfs as a storage in my room that's why I always take care that everything fits together. Now this box is colored in white and decorated with a spooky castle, a ghost and a bat... of course everything in the colors of my room! Have a look:

The front side of my new spooky box

with a red flower embellishment


the backside of my box with a bat ornament 













The second box is an old shoe box that I've grounded in red and white. After it was dry I've put on a snowman and some little silver snowflakes with flat grounded rhine stones in the middle. Here I show you only one picture 'cause the bottom of the box is just red. 

My winter box
So as you can see I was quite busy these days :)
Hope you like my new projects and if you have any questions about material, technic or such a thing don't be shy and leave a comment.

Good bye,
Bettina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen