Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

2nd anniversary

Hello again my crafty friends,

This year I'm going to have the second anniversary with my boyfriend. And every time when I'm asking him, what presents he's valuing, he answers: "A little handicraft!" And that's the point why I thought I'll make him a card.
Of course every time I'm crafting cards I try to make a different one. This year my cards design is inspired by Halloween - have a look!


Materials:
  • different papers
  • ribbons, embellishment
  • tag punch, flower punch
  • clear stamps (owls, tree), stamp ink, etc.
  • glue

What did I do?
My card in beige was colored with stamp ink in yellow and orange. Than I've cutted orange pieces where I stamped the owls and trees on them. And I've inked the edges. 
From my purple sheet I punched out some tags. One is in the backside, between the orange pieces. The other three are fixed together so they are building one thick tag. I ripped the first two to create a used image. Here I've also colored the edges.
Furthermore I punched out the little flower from the top piece and put a stone in the middle. 
All this pieces are decorated with the ribbons and fixed on the card - finished!

In the inside I stamped some owls and then I wrote a nice message (because of my privacy I don't show you the inside part of the card).


Of course this card is not the only thing my boyfriend gets from me. But I'm afraid that he is going on my site before our anniversary *surprise, surprise*

Feel free to leave some comments,
Bettina


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen